Keystone Colorado Winter Activities
Your winter vacation in Colorado can be completely unique, and you’ll never run out of things to do!
Most visitors to Keystone in the winter come for world-class skiing and snowboarding. With 3,148 ski-able acres, 20 lifts and 135 runs you could spend your entire trip on the mountain! There are trails suitable for first time skiers and riders as well as some great powder stashes, tree runs and bumps to keep the advanced snow lover coming back again and again! Keystone is also home to an award winning A-51 Terrain Park where you may find yourself riding side by side with pros who come from all over the world to train and play. Keystone is the one of only resorts in Colorado to offer night skiing for an extended day on the slopes!
Whether you love snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, snow tubing, snow biking or snowmobiling you will find that Keystone is the perfect place to make your home base as you tour around the area and sample winter sports at their finest.
Keystone Resort offers plenty of options for the more relaxed approach to a Colorado winter vacation. Here are just a few suggestions:
- The ice skating rink at Keystone Lake gives the whole family a place to play together.
- A horse drawn sleigh ride will take you to a cabin where you can dine in the woods.
- Take a gondola ride by night to a fabulous restaurant perched high atop North Peak.
- Visit during one of the may Keystone or Summit County winter festivals.
- Visit the Silverthorne Outlets for world class shopping and great prices.