The Glorious Liquor Stores of Keystone Colorado
What could be more satisfying than a crisp cold beer at lunch or a piping hot tottie after a long day on the mountain?¬† If you’re looking for something tasty to wet the old hatch pipe, look no further than Keystone.¬† Keystone is home to five liquor stores that are sure to have anything you could fathom.
1. Gateway Liquor and Grocery (Keystone Beverage Co.) – Located in the Gateway building, this liquor and small grocery store is the second closest to River Run Village.¬† This store also offers DELIVERY options as well!
2. Loveland Pass Liquors & Market - Conveniently attached to a little convenience store with basic staples from milk to mac and cheese.¬† This liquor store has great prices and a good selection. It’s located in the Mountain View Plaza, right next to Dos Locos Mexican Restaurant and Mountain View Sports.
3. The Bottle Shop - Located 3 miles West o f Keystone in the Summit Cove neighborhood.¬† This shop has make your own 6 packs and Colorado beers, along with a multitude of wines.
4. River Run Liquors – Right in river run village across the way from Keystone Sports, this somewhat overpriced store has a decent selection and is incredibly convenient if you’re staying in River Run Village.
5. Grocery and Liquor Store – At the corner of Highway 6 and Tennis club road is a great little liquor store as well as convenience store.¬† The liquor store has decent prices along with a decent selection.¬† The convenience store has the most groceries you will find in Keystone without venturing to City Market in Dillon.¬† They have various fresh produce and most non perishable food you could want.