SummitCove Vacation Lodging is proud to be a recipient of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work 2016. Culture in a company is not something to take for granted and it takes hiring the right people with the right attitude who all strive to do great things. At SummitCove, we take our core values seriously and live by those values in everything we do. When our team excels, the company excels.
Some of the things that our employees get to enjoy are:
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- Pre-Season and Post-Season appreciation dinners for employees and spouses
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Local Discounts with Partner Businesses
- POWDER DAYS – rotating schedules so we can all enjoy life when it snows
- Educational and Training benefits
- Holiday Meals – since we work on the major holidays
See the whole list from Outside Magazine.
Want to work at SummitCove? Â We are currently hiring for multiple positions including guest services, housekeeping and maintenance tech! Click here to apply.Â