Cash Gift for the Bride and Groom!
Congratulations! Your wedding is sure to be perfect in this Colorado mountain resort. We offer the best lodging options for your friends and family. From the charm of River Run Village and the beauty of Lakeside Village, your guests will have fond memories of your wedding for years to come. SummitCove Vacation Lodging is happy to assist in coordinating lodging for the most special day of your life! We are happy to announce our â€śWedding Giftsâ€ť program.
The benefits of this program include:
- Discounted Lodging â€“ Every guest that uses your discount code during the wedding will receive 10% off the published price.
- In-room Welcome Amenity on Wedding Night for Bride & Groom
- Wedding Gift for the Newlyweds â€“ We will donate 5% of the total nightly rate revenue back to the newlyweds after the event in the form of a check!
- Assistance in Coordinating your events â€“ Let us know if you will be holding a rehearsal dinner or activities for guests so that we can assist you in planning!
- Confirmation â€“ We will send an individual confirmation to all of your guests.
- Free Shuttle Service throughout the Resort- for the duration of your stay in Keystone
- Customer Service â€“ Unlimited Customer Service from your dedicated Wedding Gifts representative. We can also offer services like welcome basket or favor deliveries to your guests (provided by you), services recommendations, venue contacts and more!
- Credit for your Wedding Lodging â€“ If you reserve 10 or more condos, we will provide a $200 credit for lodging on your wedding night!
What we need from you:
- A point of contact–This is the person who will let us know what dates you are interested in and approximately how many units you may need.Â We also need a signed 1-page contract to qualify for the program.
- A list of desired amenities â€“ This allows us to make the best match between your group and the accommodations.
Ten or more condos must be booked in your group in order to qualify for the Wedding Gifts promotions.
We will do our best to accommodate your group in one building, or in buildings within walking distance of one another. (Please take note of our black out dates include: Dec. 23 â€“ Jan 19th and Feb 10 â€“ March 31, some exceptions may apply)Â We can also customize the program based on your needs!
What we will provide:
- We will take all reservations from members of your party directly. They can choose the exact unit they are interested in and pay for it directly and receive an individual confirmation.
- When your event has commenced, we will calculate the total revenue generated and donate 5% of all proceeds, minus tax and cleaning fees, to the Bride and Groom by the end of the wedding month.