Get excited! We are counting down the days until Keystone Resort opens for the winter 2017 – 2018 ski season in Colorado! Just 60 more days to go until the big opening day on Friday, November 10, 2017!
What should you do to get prepared?
- Buy a season pass. If you are planning on skiing 3 – 4 days or more this season, you might be able to save money with a season pass.
- Book your lodging. Prices and selection are always best BEFORE the ski season begins!
- Start exercising! Even if it just means taking the stairs and parking on the far side of the lot. Start small and you’ll soon start getting in shape for the slopes!
- Hit ‘last season clearance’ sales at your local sports shops to score great deals on last year’s gear.
- Wax your skis! Be ready to head out the door for that first powder day!
Thinking about coming up for opening day? We are offering 50% off weekend stays with our opening weekend kickoff sale, with properties starting at low as $80 per night. We’ll help you get first tracks and find your season stoke. Book your winter stay in Keystone with SummitCove Lodging today! Check out the details on our opening weekend kickoff sale here. Hurry- this sale ends on October 17!
Opening day at Keystone is always a ton of fun. There will be plenty of freebie items, including coffee, hot chocolate and donuts at the base of the gondola in River Run. The stoke is real and the snow will be here before you know it! Get excited for ski season at Keystone Ski Resort!