Visit Arapahoe Basin on Sunday, May 27th for the annual Festival of Brewpubs. You can spend the day sampling mugs of beer from a variety of Colorado brewpubs for one low price per 14 oz mug. Needless to say, you must be 21 to attend. Participating breweries will include Pug Ryan’s, Breckenridge, Dillon Dam, Backcountry and more.
Expect great live music, springtime skiing and much more! The New Classics Band, a top cover band out of Denver, Colorado will perform at the festival. This outstanding five piece band plays your favorite 80?s rock hits, 70?s funk and soul, and classic rock and roll dance songs that keep the energy high.
- Cost: $25 per 14 oz mug. No other costs are associated with beer samples.
- Time: Sampling from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. Please bring ID. No mugs will be sold without it!
- Food: Sliders for sale in the base area – $2ea or 3 for $5. You can also purchase food from the Legend’s Cafe or Outside BBQ Grill.
- Music: The New Classics will be playing live in the base area from 1-4p. This is a FREE concert!
- Transportation: In honor of the 11th Annual Festival of the Brewpubs, the Front Range Ski Bus is offering a special 2 for 1 rate. Use the promo code “BeerFriend” and you and a friend can ride from Denver to Arapahoe Basin for the price of one.
- Lodging: SummitCove is offering lodging deals this spring with Keystone properties located just minutes from Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.