Keystone Resort is kicking off March with some exciting events and activities. The resort has added 8" of new snow the past week, with more on its way over the weekend. The conditions are better than ever for skiers and riders, and it's the perfect time to take an early spring trip to Keystone with friends or family.
Friday, March 2nd-Sunday, March 4th Winter Culinary Festival
- Experience keystone's award-winning cuisine at this resort-wide culinary festival. Savor the flavors at the Grand Tasting Event, sip red wines from around the world and indulge your palate with a chocolate class led by an award-winning pastry chef.
Saturday, March 3-Sunday, March 4th Betty Fest
- This all-women's program includes on hill training on the Keystone Ski & Ride School trails, video analysis, discussions about nutrition, and addresses women's specific concerns and equipment.
Saturday, March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 March Concert Series
Every Saturday in March, you can enjoy great music at Warren Station. Take a look at the full concert schedule:
- Saturday, March 3: Stanley Jordan, Grammy winning guitarist. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door
- Saturday, March 10: Robotic Pirate Monkey, a blend of dubstep, banger, funk and sampling. Tickets are $12 in advance and $15 at the door.
- Saturday, March 17th: Ryan Montbleau Band, a blend of neo-folk, classic soul and jam. Cost is $5 in advance and $7 at the door.
- Saturday, March 24th: Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads Tribute Band. Cost is $8 in advance and $10 at the door.
- Saturday, March 31st: 40 Oz to Freedom, a Sublime Tribute Band. Cost is $10 in advance and $12 at the door.
Contact a SummitCove Vacation Planner today to reserve your Keystone lodging!