Photo credit: liftopia.com[/caption]
St. Patty's Day is tomorrow and we have rounded up some of the best deals and special meals to celebrate with while you are here at Keystone Resort! Don't forget to wear green and bring the sunblock. Costumes on the ski lifts are encouraged! The Keystone snow report from Open Snow is calling for a high of 46 and a chance of snow.
Best Deals in River Run Village:
- Crispy corn beef and potato pancakes topped with horseradish cream cheese and fresh parsley. Served with a bowl of potato soup for $14.95
- $6 Irish car bombs
- $4 McFadden Irish whiskey's all day
The Kickapoo Tavern is one of our guests' favorite places to eat in the village time and time again. Feel free to stop in after a great day of skiing and sit outside or come back later with the whole family for a very enjoyable experience. If the weather is nice, sit outside on the outdoor patio and enjoy the sunshine!
- $3 Budweiser
- $6 Irish car bombs all day!
The Spoon Cafe is the first restaurant you stumble upon when coming from the main gondola here in the River Run Village. Their food is great and the drink specials going on tomorrow are too! They are open daily from 8 am - 8 pm.
Best Deals Around Keystone:
The Snake River Saloon
- $4 Guinness Beer
- $4 Jameson shots and Irish car bombs are 2 for $10
The Snake River Saloon is one of Summit County's favorite places to enjoy the evening. This will surely be one of the most fun places to be in Keystone tomorrow evening. There will be a live DJ playing a variety of music to get your feet moving and body grooving!
The Goat Soup and Whiskey
- Corn beef Cabbage carrots and potatoes for $8.95
- Guinness and Irish car bomb specials
The Goat has been in Keystone longer than most people can remember. It is one of our locals' favorite places to go relax after a long day of skiing or work. If you live in Keystone you are almost guaranteed to see someone you know and if you are visiting from out of town you will certainly meet some interesting folks!
- Breakfast Special: Scrambled eggs served with rashes. Black and white pudding. Your choice of blood or liver sausages with a fried tomato and toast for $7.00
- Corn beef and cabbage with assorted vegetables for lunch and dinner.
The Cala is one of Summit Counties only authentic Irish bars, located just 3 miles from Keystone in the Summit Cove area. They countdown the days to St. Patrick's Day at this fine local establishment so stop in and get a true feel for the holiday.
Written By: Patrick Foley