Keystone Resort has great ski and snowboard conditions, and plenty of Spring Break events lined up. For anyone who is taking a late March or early April spring break ski trip, there will also be savings! SummitCove is offering a late season special that gives guests who book 3 nights of lodging in select properties a 4th night free. Guests that book 5 nights will receive a 6th and 7th night for free. The special will run from Sunday, March 25th through April 25th. Though Keystone Resort is scheduled to close on April 8th, Arapahoe Basin is located just minutes from Keystone and will stay open until the snow melts. Last year, that was July 4th, so there is still plenty of time to ski this season!
There are plenty of events to keep visitors to SummitCove busy later in the season. Take a look at the schedule below:
- 3/22 High Five Live at Snake River Saloon
- 3/24 Live Music Saturdays at Arapahoe Basin featuring Todd Johnson
- 3/24 Keystone March Concert Series featurning Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads Tribute Band
- 3/31 The Congress at Snake River Saloon
- 3/31 Live Music Saturdays at Arapahoe Basin featuring Todd Johnson
- 3/31 Keystone March Concert Series: 40 oz. to Freedom, Sublime Tribute Band
- 3/31: Volcom Peanut Butter & Rail Jam
- 4/7: River Run Rocks! Free Concert Series: Sam Bush
- 4/7: Live Music Saturdays at A-Basin: Colin Kelly
- 4/7: Moonlight Dinner Series at A-Basin
- 4/8: Keystone Slush Cup & Closing Day
- 4/8: Beach’N Egg Hunt at A-Basin
- 4/14: Save Our Snow Celebration at A-Basin
If you are ready to reserve your Keystone, Colorado lodging, contact a SummitCove Vacation Planner today, and be sure to ask about the Spring Stay and Save promotion!