Fundraising in Keystone
Need to do some fundraising and have fun at the same time?
Welcome to Keystone! Your group is sure to love this Colorado Resort town. We offer the perfect venue for your fundraising events. With the charm of River Run Village and the beauty of Lakeside Village, your donors and participants will be captivated by their visit. SummitCove Vacation Lodging is happy to assist your group in coordinating a getaway while raising money!
The benefits of this program include:
Discounted Lodging – Every reservation that uses your discount code during the event will receive 5% off the published price.
Fundraising for Your Group – We will donate 5% of all proceeds back to your group after the event.
Assistance in Coordinating Your Events – Let us know if you will be holding a dinner, silent auction, etc. We can assist you in planning.
Individual Confirmations – We will send a confirmation to all of your guests.
If you reserve 10 or more condos, we will also include:
– Comp stay for the coordinator during the event.
– Silent auction/raffle donation : $300 gift certificate for a future stay with SummitCove Vacation Lodging.
When you plan a fundraising weekend with us, your group has the luxury of creating an experience! Your donors will be on site, so why not give them ample opportunity to support your group? Options to consider include: Dinner/silent auction, walkathon around the lake, raffle, rubber duck race, etc. What need from you:
– A point of contact. This is the person who will let us know what dates you are interested in and approximately how many units you may need.
– A list of desired amenities – This allows us to make the best match between your group and the accommodations.
– Five or more condos must be booked in order to qualify for the fundraising classification.
We will do our best to accommodate your group in one building, or in buildings within walking distance of one another. (Black out dates include: Dec. 21 – Jan 20th and Feb 10 – March 31)
– We will take all reservations from members of your party directly. They can choose the exact unit they are interested in and pay for it directly.
– When your event has commenced, we will calculate the total revenue generated and donate 5% of all proceeds, minus tax and cleaning fees, to your group.
If your group is interested in fundraising with SummitCove, but is unable to schedule a specific event weekend, we will offer you a discount code that will give your participants 10% off and 5% will go back to your group during a certain date range. Call us for further details about this offer.