Step into the entryway and leave your coats and boots and jackets behind.. Proceed into a cozy atmosphere with ambient lighting and great upgrades and personal touches.
With a fully equipped kitchen, you can cook all of your meals at home. The dining table looks out onto the courtyard area and seats four comfortably.
The living room is so cozy and comfortable! With leather furniture and a large flat-screen TV and DVD player, this is the place to relax! The sofa has additional sleeping with the memory foam pull-out bed. Get a great night's rest for your next adventure!
The bedroom features a super comfortable king bed with new bedding and a flat-screen tv and DVD player for your entertainment.
The bathroom has a pedestal sink and a tub/shower combination.
The private balcony offers excellent mountain views as well as a quiet space overlooking the courtyard. Enjoy a beautiful Colorado sunset from the balcony as you enjoy a glass of wine and relax.
- BBQ Grill -Shared
- Fire Pit - Shared
- Fitness Room (Shared)
- Laundry - Shared
- Nearby Ice Skating
- Nearby Mini Golf
- Nearby Playground
- Pool Table
- Ski Storage
- Short Walk to Ski Lifts
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hot Water
- King Bed
- Leather Sofa
- Sofa Sleeper w/Memory Foam Mattress
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes and Utensils
- Fridge - Full Size
- Granite Countertops
- Ice Maker
- Range - Electric
- Stainless Appliances
- Spa and Wellness
- Free Parking - Number of Spots Based on Property Booked
- Shuttle Service
- Garage Parking
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Outdoor Pool(Offsite)
- BBQ Grill - Private
- Ceiling Fans
- Courtyard View
- Dining Area
- DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
- Fireplace - Gas
- Forest View
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Wireless
- Ironing Supplies
- Laptop Friendly
- Mountain Location
- Mountain View
- Near Bike Path
- No Stairs
- Overlooks River Run
- Ski Slope View
- Upper Level Balcony
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Smoke Alarm
- Number of Floors in Building: 1
- Laundry: Some units do have a private washer/dryer in the unit, check unit amenities for this information. There are two laundry rooms in Silver Mill for guest use. The 4th floor laundry room is located just to the left when you exit the elevator. Here you will find 3 sets of washers and dryers, detergent machine and change machine. $1.75 to wash, $1.50 to dry and $1.00 for detergent. There is a change machine located in this room. On the 5th floor are two additional washers and dryers to the left as you exit the elevator. Prices Subject to Changes
- Maximum Pets Allowed: 0
- Pools & Spas: There are three hot tubs located on the 1st floor of the building in the Silver Mill courtyard. A sauna is available just inside. Towels are provided. Hours are from 8am - 10pm. Silver Mill guests also have access to the Dakota Lodge pool and hot tubs. Hours are from 8am - 10pm. Towels are provided. Walk out the main Silver Mill door into the village, take a right and walk through the corridor into the main part of the village. Wrap around the back side of Zuma Roadhouse and you will find the Dakota Pool. Use your common area key to access the pool area gate. You do not have access to the Dakota Lodging building, only the pool area.
- Nearest Ski Lift: 351 yards
- Summit County Permit: STR21-00573
We had a great stay!
It was a good experience, we enjoyed our stay. Summit Cove provided excellent service.
CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT WAS SEAMLESS THANK YOU!!!
The stay was good. The room was small but perfect for what we needed, and such a great location. The carpet needs updating in a couple of spots, but the room is great otherwise.
The resort and surrounding scenery is beautiful. The check in process was quick and painless.
Great! Very clean. Close proximity to the gondola and town below. Hot tubs were nice. Staff at off-site location were friendly and liked the text option to check-out.
Great customer service. Condo was good. However the elevators were out of service for an extended time which also was an issue last year when we stayed at silver mill. We also received no maid service for the entire stay which would have been nice for clean towels.
This is the third time using summit cove. The ease of checking in and out is outstanding. The unit is always as advertised. I look forward to using summit cove in the future. I highly recommend that you use this agency.
Silver Mill 8283 is a great, clean, updated condo. There are stairs right across the hall that put you steps from several restaurants and bars. The balcony was nice to hangout on and we loved having a humidifier in the bedroom. We have already planned two more trips this year!
Excellent client service at tent during Bluegrass Festival on Sunday! Room was not ready when we pulled into town, but the staff at the tent said they'd get the keys for the room. We checked back 2 hours later and keys & paperwork where there saving us time to run back to main office. Thanks!
The condo was very nice and modern with a great location and access to the mountain. The condo was extremely cramped though. In the main area (living room/kitchen) there are NINE places to sit. The amount of furniture crammed into one area made it difficult to move around. It would be fine if 1-2 people are there, but anymore there is simply no room. My suggestion would be to get rid of the dining table and chairs and purchase bar stools for the counter to free up some space. Another complaint, not the condo owners fault since it is a Keystone no AC town- the lack of AC made it almost unbearable to sleep even with the fans on. It was an unseasonably warm time to be in Keystone, but I was sweating my butt off at night attempting to sleep. Final complaint, provide dishwashing soap. I hated running the dishwasher with 1-2 items. I called to get some dish soap and they wanted to charge me for it. I understand that dishwasher soap is provided, but I hate wasting water and electricity to wash an item or 2.
Awesome view of the courtyard in River Run and the Ski Slopes! Enough Dining space for a nice sit-down dinner with a great view. This keystone condo has a selection of books which is a very nice touch.
very good placed - nice set up, clean unit and complete kitchenware tools/utensils
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"