This Buffalo Lodge condo is right in the middle of River Run Village at Keystone Resort. Walk to shops, restaurants, ski slopes, and more. Enjoy the benefits of resort life!
Bring the group together at night in this large living room. It is a great place to kick back and relax. Comfortable leather couch, two chairs, a bar table, and plenty of space to enjoy. Sofa sleeper has memory foam mattress!
A fully equipped kitchen will provide the necessary tools to put together meals at the condo. Great way to save some money on your next vacation!
A benefit of the larger condos is having plenty of room to bring everyone together for a nice meal. The large dining table seats 6 comfortably. Convenient bar top seating at the kitchen countertop.
After a full day in the CO mountains, sleep well in the welcoming Master bedroom. Enjoy the privacy of the en suite bathroom.
Plenty of sleeping provided with a queen bed and a twin bunk bed. Perfect for another couple or the kids!
Access to an outdoor hot tub and offsite pool located at the Dakota Lodge.
- BBQ Grill -Shared
- Fire Pit - Shared
- Game Room
- Laundry - Shared
- Nearby Ice Skating
- Nearby Mini Golf
- Nearby Playground
- Pool Table
- Ski Storage
- Short Walk to Ski Lifts
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite TV
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hot Water
- Bunk Bed
- King Bed
- Sofa Sleeper w/Memory Foam Mattress
- Coffee Maker
- Convection Oven
- Cooking Basics
- Crock Pot
- Dishes and Utensils
- Fridge - Full Size
- Ice Maker
- Pancake Griddle
- Range - Electric
- Stainless Appliances
- Spa and Wellness
- Free Parking - Number of Spots Based on Property Booked
- Shuttle Service
- Garage Parking
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Outdoor Hot tub (Offsite)
- Outdoor Pool(Offsite)
- BBQ Grill - Private
- Courtyard View
- Dining Area
- DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
- Fireplace - Gas
- Forest View
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Internet - Wireless
- Ironing Supplies
- Laptop Friendly
- Monthly Rental
- Mountain Location
- Mountain View
- Near Bike Path
- No Stairs
- Overlooks River Run
- Upper Level Balcony
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Smoke Alarm
- Number of Floors in Building: 1
- Laundry: There are two laundry rooms in the building. On the 1st floor inside of the ski locker room is a laundry room with two washers and two dryers, folding table, small sink, change machine and detergent dispensers. An additional laundry room is located on the 5th floor around to the left from the elevator. This room has one washer, one dryer, folding table, sink and detergent dispenser. $1.75 to wash, $1.50 to dry, $0.75 detergent in both rooms. prices subject to change
- Maximum Pets Allowed: 0
- Pools & Spas: Buffalo Hot tubs will be open from 10am-8pm. Buffalo guests will also have access to the Dakota Lodge pool and hot tubs. Hours are from 8AM-10PM. Towels are provided. Walk out the main Buffalo Lodge door into the village, take a right and walk down the steps towards the ice rink/mini golf course. Take a left towards the Dakota Building and wrap around the left side of the building. There, you will find the Dakota Pool. You do not have access to the Dakota Lodging building, only the pool area.
- Nearest Ski Lift: 298 yards
- Summit County Permit: BCA-47521
Great apartment/condo in a great spot in keystone village
Great place to stay if you are looking for a comfortable ski in and out! Five minutes walk to the gondola. The apartment is great
Good service from Summit Cove. The individual unit we stayed in could use some work, but the location was really nice.
The condo was spacious and beautifully decorated.
We brought a large group and this room worked out perfectly for about 1/2 the group. Very comfortable and the location was great. We did have some light issues but the management came and took care of those problems immediately. We recommend this unit and would stay here again.
We have used many booking service and the vary greatly. Summit Cove is outstanding at what they do!
Great stay! We loved the condo. Very clean and great location!
Our stay was very enjoyable. The unit was very clean, and we felt safe with the restrictions in place, including signage.
Great service and very nice unit. Buffalo 8327 was very spacious and everything was in working order.
Very easy and accessible. Great communication. Loved the whole experience.
Rented a room for Bluegrass festival. Seven people total. For as much as the room was, incl. over $200 for taxes and "fees", you still get only one parking pass. You have to pay extra for your other visitors and family to park overnight in an uncovered dirt lot. Totally unacceptable, but they have you by the shorthairs if you want to stay. Also, you will have to carry all your own trash all the way to the nasty dumpster downstairs. No trashcans anywhere for you on the floor. The room however was clean and comfortable. Just a leaky coffee pot which was quickly replaced. As expected for that price. mainly just the parking issues that set us off.
Hi Mark, Unfortunately Keystone Resort makes the parking rules and we are required to abide by them. Only one vehicle per garage is the standard across the resort and they just recently decided to turn the dirt lot into a paid lot to stay over night. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We also ask that you take the trash out when you leave but it is not required. I will talk to the property manager about the cleaning the dumpster area. We hope to see you again soon!
Everything top notch! This is our second time to stay in this condo, it is a wonderful vacation condo.
Everything was excellent and we had a great time. Thx.
Great location in the village ... corner unit and an overall great experience
We loved our condo at Buffalo Lodge, great location and great space. Thank you! We hope to get there again someday!
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"