Unwind here after a fun-filled day! Enjoy a movie on the upgraded flat-screen TV while surfing the free wireless internet for tomorrow's adventure in Keystone!
Fully equipped kitchen to prepare all your favorite meals. Open to the living room, you will be able to socialize with everyone while prepping and cooking!
Features a comfortable Queen bed and plenty of storage space for your things. Spread out, relax, and cozy up in this beautiful bedroom!
With mountain and hot tub courtyard views, you won't be disappointed with this upper-level balcony!
- BBQ Grill -Shared
- Fire Pit - Shared
- Fitness Room (Shared)
- Game Room
- Laundry - Shared
- Nearby Ice Skating
- Nearby Mini Golf
- Nearby Playground
- Pool Table
- Ski Storage
- Short Walk to Ski Lifts
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hot Water
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes and Utensils
- Fridge - Full Size
- Ice Maker
- Range - Electric
- Spa and Wellness
- Free Parking - Number of Spots Based on Property Booked
- Shuttle Service
- Garage Parking
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Outdoor Pool(Offsite)
- Courtyard View
- Dining Area
- DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
- Fireplace - Gas
- Forest View
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Wireless
- Ironing Supplies
- Laptop Friendly
- Mountain Location
- Mountain View
- Near Bike Path
- No Stairs
- Overlooks River Run
- Ski Slope View
- Upper Level Balcony
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Smoke Alarm
- Number of Floors in Building: 1
- Laundry: There are two laundry rooms in Silver Mill for guest use. The 4th floor laundry room is located just to the left when you exit the elevator. Here you will find 3 sets of washers and dryers, detergent machine and change machine. $1.75 to wash, $1.50 to dry and $1.00 for detergent. There is a change machine located in this room. On the 5th floor are two additional washers and dryers to the left as you exit the elevator. Prices Subject to Changes
- Maximum Pets Allowed: 0
- Pools & Spas: There are three hot tubs located on the 1st floor of the building in the Silver Mill courtyard. A sauna is available just inside. Towels are provided. Hours are from 8am - 10pm. Silver Mill guests also have access to the Dakota Lodge pool and hot tubs. Hours are from 8am - 10pm. Towels are provided. Walk out the main Silver Mill door into the village, take a right and walk through the corridor into the main part of the village. Wrap around the back side of Zuma Roadhouse and you will find the Dakota Pool. Use your common area key to access the pool area gate. You do not have access to the Dakota Lodging building, only the pool area.
- Nearest Ski Lift: 351 yards
- Summit County Permit: STR21-00568
Very nice property with a view of the courtyard and hot tub area from the balcony. It was a perfect amount of space. The bathroom was large, the bedroom was cozy, the kitchen and dining room were easy to use and were well stocked and had the items we needed to prepare meals, and the living room felt inviting with cushy couches and a lovely fireplace. The balcony was enough space for 2 people with 2 solid wooden chairs and a side table. Would stay in this unit again.
It was wonderful, a great place to stay.
Wonderful stay! Awesome location, comfortable sleeping and great amenities.
It was a good stay.... very convenient location & reasonable cost (given it was a 1-Bdr condo.)
All good! No complaints. Always appreciate someone being there for a late arrival.
Short stay, accommodations were fine.
The bed could be updated but besides that that place is great !
The Condo was great, had everything we wanted. Location is awesome for ski in/out. Cute balcony facing the Jacuzzi area. We were two adults, two kids and it was perfect for us. Thank you!
Condo was in very nice condition and everything worked well. Easy access to slopes and restaurants. My son and I had a great stay!
We loved the view of the slopes as sunshine streams in all afternoon in the cozy family room with nice TV and fireplace. The porch is also nice to sit on in the warm afternoons. The hooks by the door and bench was very convenient to hang all our coats and ski gear. The ski locker is excellent as is the easy walk to the slopes. Loved the three hot tubs and sauna! We did not get to use the fitness center as our keys wouldn't open it, but we skied everyday so we got our exercise. The only complaint is the bed isn't comfortable, and pillows are hard. We would have come back to this very condo next year but we are opting for a kind size bed next year. Two of the stove top burners didn't work but we got by with the two that did. We really liked staying in the Silver Mill Lodge, as it is in the heart of all of River Run, which I think is the most convenient for Keystone skiing.
Our stay was great, Summit Cove Lodging was very helpful throughout the entire rental process. The location was very ideal because it was right in the River Run village so we had a super short (maybe 2 minutes) walk from the doors of Silvermill to the line for the gondola. Parking was very convenient with garages located underground underneath the unit, keeping our vehicle snow free throughout our stay. My only complaint is that the bed in the bedroom was very stiff. Be sure to bring your own pillows!
Really enjoyed the room and the stay overall! We plan to return and I recommend SummitCove to everyone.
Our stay was perfect at the Silver Mill cond and simple to use. The accommodations were very nice and we enjoyed the Apre-Ski hot tub under the stars!
Great condo and location. As always good service and meet expectations
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"
Queen size or king size bed in master? What floor is unit on? Is unit in River Run village? Quiet for sleeping?
Hello Sharon, Queen bed in the master, this condo is on the 3rd Floor of the Silver Mill building which is located right in the middle of River Run Village! Quiet for sleeping is very personal, the Silver Mill complex is not loud but very light sleepers have reported people can make noise in the village but we have hundreds of happy guests that stay in Silver Mill every year without issue, if you are a very light sleeper we might recommend setting up a fan or bringing a white noise machine or renting something outside of the village maybe in East Keystone where you can rent a townhome nestled in the woods.