This well-stocked kitchen is fully equipped with some extras. There is a pancake griddle, a blender, and a crockpot so that you can have dinner waiting when you are back from a fun-filled day in Keystone! There are also restaurants just downstairs in River Run Village if you choose to go out instead!
The living area in this condo is furnished with a nice leather couch with a comfortable memory foam sofa bed for extra sleeping capacity. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy watching a show on the flat-screen TV.
The private bedroom has a very comfortable bed and a flat-screen TV for your entertainment. There is plenty of room in the closet for your clothes and luggage. The views are amazing from the ample windows.
The dining table in this condo seats 4 to enjoy a nice home-cooked meal or to play a game with your group. Enjoy the great views of the Continental Divide while you are enjoying your morning coffee.
Watch an evening sunset and take in some fresh mountain air from the private deck. Looking north and to the right, you can view the Continental Divide.
- BBQ Grill -Shared
- Fire Pit - Shared
- Fitness Room (Shared)
- Laundry - Shared
- Nearby Ice Skating
- Nearby Mini Golf
- Nearby Playground
- Pool Table
- Ski Storage
- Short Walk to Ski Lifts
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hot Water
- Leather Sofa
- Sofa Sleeper w/Memory Foam Mattress
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Crock Pot
- Dishes and Utensils
- Fridge - Full Size
- Ice Maker
- Range - Electric
- Spa and Wellness
- Free Parking - Number of Spots Based on Property Booked
- Shuttle Service
- Garage Parking
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Outdoor Pool(Offsite)
- Dining Area
- DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
- Fireplace - Gas
- Forest View
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Wireless
- Ironing Supplies
- Laptop Friendly
- Mountain Location
- Mountain View
- Near Bike Path
- No Stairs
- Upper Level Balcony
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Smoke Alarm
- Number of Floors in Building: 1
- Laundry: There are two laundry rooms in Silver Mill for guest use. The 4th floor laundry room is located just to the left when you exit the elevator. Here you will find 3 sets of washers and dryers, detergent machine and change machine. $1.75 to wash, $1.50 to dry and $1.00 for detergent. There is a change machine located in this room. On the 5th floor are two additional washers and dryers to the left as you exit the elevator. Prices Subject to Changes
- Maximum Pets Allowed: 0
- Pools & Spas: There are three hot tubs located on the 1st floor of the building in the Silver Mill courtyard. A sauna is available just inside. Towels are provided. Hours are from 8am - 10pm. Silver Mill guests also have access to the Dakota Lodge pool and hot tubs. Hours are from 8am - 10pm. Towels are provided. Walk out the main Silver Mill door into the village, take a right and walk through the corridor into the main part of the village. Wrap around the back side of Zuma Roadhouse and you will find the Dakota Pool. Use your common area key to access the pool area gate. You do not have access to the Dakota Lodging building, only the pool area.
- Nearest Ski Lift: 351 yards
- Summit County Permit: STR21-00569
We had a nice time! Nice open Condo!
The service from summit cove was great. Forgot the key in the room and they brought another one over to us no questions asked. Easy check-in and out. The room was very clean. Having the small discount for repeat stay was helpful too. More coffee would be nice as only had one package. Would definitely stay in this condo again.
It was nice.
Quality stay. The unit was great.
This was the first time at Silver Mills and it was great!!!
We loved our week in Keystone. That is our 4th time back to Silver Mill. Every single person I spoke to in the Summit office were WONDERFUL!!
Great experience with SummitCove. Easy checkin at the office and the walking distance to the gondola is convenient. Only potential issue is the condo is next to the driveway where the snow plows are located. You can hear them in the middle of the night.
I had a good time during visit, this was my 4th visit to keystone and 3rd year staying in Silvermill. We had plenty of blankets and were happy with proximity to the slopes via the stairwell. Also the pullout sofa mattress was the best of all three of the rooms we've stayed at in silvermill
Everything was great, exactly what we had hoped for. Beds were comfy, layout was great, plenty of storage and space for our bags and ski clothes. Fabulous coffee pot!
WeI stayed in Keystone at silver mill 8234 over the weekend of 7/13/18-7/15/18. We had a fantastic time as there was a wine and jazz festival going on in River Run village so there was plenty to do. The unit itself was wonderful! We have been in other 1 bedroom units in River Run and this one is definitely larger than the other ones we have been in. It was also a corner unit with extra windows (extra light) which was very nice to use natural light instead of artificial. The bed was comfortable and our friends said the pullout was a memory foam mattress and they slept really well. There is a gas fireplace which we didn't use but I imagine would be terrific during ski season. The kitchen had everything we needed including a crockpot and a griddle that was great for a pancake breakfast. The condo is in river run village so it is very convenient to the restaurants and shops with just a quick elevator ride down. We will definitely be back to this unit and can't wait to stay in it during the ski season as it is such a short walk to the gondola and a nice looking ski locker room in the building.
Visited Keystone for a summer wedding. This is a beautiful location and Silver Mill 8234 is perfectly located. The unit itself was fine and ideal for an extended stay. If you need darkness to sleep in, bring eye mask. The morning sun is bright and the window shades let in a lot of light! Also, if you are a coffee drinker in the morning, there is a Starbucks in the village (1 minute walk) or a quick trip to the store for coffee and cream /milk will make your morning all that much better.
We loved our stay at Silver Mill 8234. It was perfect for our family of 4, with the queen bed and pull out couch. The condo was clean and we enjoyed the hot tubs at Silver Mill and the pool at Dakota! Thank you for an amazing memorable weekend!
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"