SummitCove Vacation Lodging Pet Policy
A property must explicitly be advertised as Dog-friendly on the SummitCove.com website.
- Refundable Pet Deposit – $250.00 Per Dog
- Pet Rent Per Night – $25.00 Per Dog (non-refundable)
- Dogs only – no other animals allowed
- Maximum of 1 dog allowed per property
- Dogs only allowed at select pet-friendly properties – not every property allows dogs
- All dogs must be registered with SummitCove Lodging
- All dogs must be on a 6’ leash at all times when outside of the property
- All dog waste must be cleaned up and disposed of immediately
- Dog is not allowed on furniture or on beds
- Dog must remain under owners control and must not bark excessively
- Dog must be at least 1 year old
- Dog must be in a kennel if left alone in the property
If any of the rules above are violated, you will be asked to find boarding for your pet for the duration of your stay. No refunds will be given on any pets fees.
- Dog(s) may behave differently in new environments, remember to bring a kennel for your pet if you plan to leave them alone in the property as they may scratch at the door or cause damage to the property while you are gone.
- A clean pet is a happy pet! When visiting please take extra steps to keep your dog(s) clean and groomed, and covering furniture with a sheet is also a great idea “just in case” they decide to jump on the couch or bed.
- Plan ahead “just in case” your trip takes a little longer than you thought and pack an emergency dog kit
- Disposable garbage bags for waste
- ID Tags
- Enough food for length of stay plus 1 extra day supply
- Bowls for water and food
- Bottled water
- Medications for your pet, and copy of prescriptions
- Updated photo, in case your pet wonders off
- Blanket or pet bed and a toy if necessary
- Relevant phone numbers, including veterinarian and the Summit County Animal Shelter (970)668-3230
1 views today