- Dance Your Way into 2020 with Live Music! Keystone is home to numerous venues for live music, with 3 great New Year's Eve shows taking place! - The Time Travel Dance Party Concert at Warren Station - The Pinheads Primal J and the Neanderthals at The Goat Soup & Whiskey - Zuma Road at The Snake River Saloon
- Visit the Chocolate Village, Ice Skate & See the Lakeside Village Fireworks The Chocolate Village is a must see while in Keystone over the holidays, so go check out the 7,000 pounds of chocolate on display before you head out onto the ice rink for some skating under the stars, capped off with fireworks at 9pm over the Lake! Hungry? Take advantage of the prime rib buffet dinner special at the Edgewater Cafe, for a dinner reservation call 970-496-4386.
- Night Skiing & A Night Cap Keystone Ski Resort is open until 8pm for night skiing on New Year's Eve, so spend your evening shredding out on the ski slopes and then head into River Run Village for a warming night cap!
- Celebrate with a Fancy Dinner Go all out and enjoy a fancy meal to send out 2019! Make a reservation at one of Keystone's fine dining restaurants such as the Keystone Ranch, Ski Tip Lodge, Alpenglow Stube, Bighorn Bistro, Snake River Saloon or Montezuma Roadhouse.
- Game Night by the Fire Sure, celebrating with the crowds is fun, but there's always something special about an intimate evening by the fire, playing games with your loved ones! Stock up on snacks and drinks ahead of time, throw another log on the fire and roll the dice on your favorite board game!
Posted on 12/24/2019 by Alyssa Hubbard
5 Fun Ways to Spend New Year's Eve at Keystone Resort
Wondering how to ring in the new decade during your stay in Keystone ? Here are 5 ways to spend your final moments of 2019 and kick off the '20's!