- Skiing in a Football Jersey - enough said!
- No dishes - it's totally acceptable to go out for Thanksgiving Dinner while you're on vacation. But if you do decide to cook, you can be confident that the kitchen in your condo or townhome is fully stocked with all the necessities for a great family meal. If not, we can make recommendations for the best restaurants in the Keystone Resort area. There are also some really awesome grocery delivery services in the area that will take the shopping and sometimes meal prep out of the equation for you!
- Family Game Night. Nothing brings the family together like a fun game night. Spend the evening playing charades, Speak Out, Yahtzee, Scattergories or whatever the fam enjoys these days and bring out your competitive sides.
- You'll have the best stories to tell your co-workers on Tuesday morning back at work. Instead of tall-tales of the deep fryer setting the garage on fire, you'll be sharing stories of the ski slopes and glorious champagne powder in between all of the leftovers, hot tub dips and football games.
- PERSONAL SPACE! Stop cramming 15 people into your living room, with kids sharing beds and sleeping on the floor and putting grandma on a pullout sofa - book one of our spacious private homes or town homes and finally have the space to ENJOY one another's company without getting on each other's nerves. Your family will seriously thank you.
- FUN! You and your family have limited time off together. This is one time of the year where you have an excuse to spend time together and HAVE FUN as a family, without the daily distractions of basketball practice and piano lessons. Use the long holiday weekend as the perfect excuse to have as much fun as you can with your family.
Posted on 9/5/2017 by Alyssa Hubbard
6 Reasons Why Thanksgiving in Keystone Beats Staying Home
You've thought about heading to Keystone for Thanksgiving a few times over the years, yet you're still hosting at your house. Here is why you should make your Keystone Thanksgiving lodging reservation today: