Keystone Resort is offering up plenty of activities for the rest of the month of February in addition to amazing skiing and snowboarding, snow tubing, cross country skiing, sleigh rides,and much more. Keystone has added 7 inches of fresh powder in the last week, and the conditions are great! There is also more snow in the forecast, so this is the perfect time to plan your trip to Summit County.
Friday, Feburary 10-Sunday, February 12th Burton Mountain Festival
- The 10 ski resort tour will include a free day of on-snow entertainment, product demos, giveaways, live music and more.
Saturday, February 11: 10th Annual Beacon Bowl and Avalanche Awareness Day at Arapahoe Basin
- An event backcountry skiers and riders should not miss. Beacon Bowl entrants compete in timed trials to find a buried beacon the fastest. Spectators are able to test out the newest avalanche gear and attend clinics. All proceeds go to the Colorado Avalanche Information Center. At the apres ski party expect awards, raffle, silent auction and live auction. A New Belgium cruiser bike will be up for grabs.
Saturday, February 11-Sunday, February 12th Betty Fest
- This all-women's program includes on hill training on the Keystone Ski & Ride School trails, video analysis, discussions about nutrition, and addresses women's specific concerns and equipment.
Saturday, February 11th Vodka on the Rockies
- Warren Station will present this vodka tasting with 6 different types of Three Olives Vodka, hors d'oeuvres, ice sculptures, DJ and more! A great excuse to dress up and go out for an evening in Keystone!
Friday, Februray 17th-Monday, February 20th Keystone Kidtopia
- This festival designed just for kids includes the Snow Fort, dancing to live music, arts and crafts, Disco Tubing and educational activities to fill the entire weekend.
Saturday, Februray 18th-Sunday, February 19th Keystone Winter Wine Weekend
- Visit Keystone for a weekend of wine and cuisine in Warren Station Center for the Arts located in the heart of River Run Village. Saturday night kicks off with a wine tasting, food and music from Paul Glover Trio. Sunday night you don't want to miss the chef demo, wine pairing and dinner.
Tuesday, February 21st River Run ROCKS! Mardi Gras Style
- River Run Rocks Concert Series Presented by Bud Light featuring The New Orleans Suspects. Turn up the volume on the traditional après live-music scene. The free concert series has hosted headliners 10,000 Maniacs, Seven Mary Three and Robert Earl Keen. Set right in the River Run Village plaza, the series features plenty of food vendors and beverage carts, and prime seating on the decks of Wolf Rock, 9280' TapHouse, and Luigi's. A kids' fun zone also keeps the young ones busy while you enjoy the music.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS – 3 to 6:30pm
• 3pm – 3:10pm: Emcee mentions, crowd giveaways
• 3:15pm – 4:30pm: TBD
• 4:30pm – 5:00pm: Emcee mentions, crowd giveaways
• 5:00pm – 6:30pm: The New Orleans Suspects
Contact a SummitCove Vacation Planner today to reserve your Keystone lodging when you head up for these amazing events!