Season pass and lift ticket deals are being released, and at SummitCove, we've found you some of the best early season deals for Summit County ski areas so that you can make plans for your ski vacation now!
Summit Value Pass
Adults ($409), Teens ($319) and Children ($209) will enjoy unlimited skiing or riding at Keystone or Arapahoe Basin, and Breckenridge with limitations of the following blackout dates:
- 11/25 - 11/26/2011, 12/26-12/31/2011, 1/14/2012 & 2/18-2/19/2012.
- $50 pass holder tickets available for purchase during blackout dates at Breckenridge
The Summit Value Pass also includes 6 Ski-With-A-Friend varying discount tickets, which will be automatically loaded on your pass.
Adults ($649) and Children (at $329) receive unlimited access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, heavenly, northstar-at-Tahoe and Arapahoe Basin with no blackout dates. You also had the added benefit of 6 Ski-With-a-Friend varying discount tickets being automatically loaded on your pass.
Epic Local Pass
Adults ($499), Teens ($379) and Children ($249) will enjoy unlimited skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe. This also includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek, 6 Ski-With-a-Friend varying discount tickets built into your pass. Be aware that there are blackout dates at Vail, Beaver Creek, Heavenly and Northstar on 11/25 - 11/26/2011, 12/26-12/31/2011, 1/14/2012 & 2/18-2/19/2012.
Epic 7 Day Pass
Adults ($499) and Children ($249) will receive a total of 7 unrestricted tickets valid at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar-at-Tahoe or Arapahoe Basin and 6 Ski-With-A-Friend varying discount tickets loaded on the pass.
Arapahoe Basin Bonus Pass
Adults ($369) and Children ($299) can enjoy unlimited and unrestricted access to A-Basin for the 2011/2012 season. You also receive 5 days at Breckenridge or Keystone. One of those days can even be used for Vail or Beaver Creek with blackout dates. Take advantage of discounts on retail, lessons and food and beverage as well as discounted tickets for friends and family.
Other ways to get discounts:
- Purchase a Gems Card
- Look into Military passes and discounts
- Purchase a Mountain Sports Club Membership
- Have a friend with a season pass purchase discounted lift tickets for you (do not attempt to use your friend's pass)
- Sign up for email alerts on discounts from Sliding on the Cheap
- Lodging with SummitCove? We'll send you information about lift tickets through our affiliate with your reservation confirmation!
- Buy and entertainment or coupon book, or stop by retailers like Sports Authority, Christy Sports and REI.