Keystone Resort has a lot to offer both residents and visitors to Colorado at any time of year! In honor of Opening Day for the 2011/2012 ski season, we've listed all the reasons you need to visit Keystone, Colorado this winter. With easy access to all Summit County ski resorts and a variety of winter activities, this is a vacation you'll never forget!
Located just 90-minutes from Denver International Airport (DEN), Keystone is easily accessible from most major cities. It is the closest ski area to Denver with lodging, and has proximity to other popular Summit County ski areas such as Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain and Loveland. Many other resorts are located within a relatively short distance.
- Keystone is the largest mountain in Summit County offering 3,148 skiable acres, 20 lifts and two gondolas, all nestled at the foot of 2 unique villages.
- Operating hours vary depending upon season at Keystone, but they can run from 8:30am to 8:00pm with night skiing. Check the operating hours schedule when you plan your trip for accurate information!
- Award winning and unique, on- and off-mountain, dining venues. Keystone is home to multiple AAA 4 Diamond, Wine Spectator and Zagat Survey-rated restaurants.
- Brand new ice rink in River Run Village to complement the Lakeside Village rink.
- Events and festivals in Keystone throughout the year. See the 2011/2012 schedule!
- Non-skiing activities including tubing, cross country skiing, and much more.
SummitCove offers many Keystone lodging options and unit sizes to suit every need and budget. With personal service and 24 hour, 7 day per week staff, we are able to take care of all of your needs to provide you a worry free vacation in one of the most beautiful settings you can imagine. SummitCove guests also enjoy exclusive benefits that include:
- Discounts and deals at Mountain View Sports Ski Rentals.
- Transportation options to Keystone Resort through Summit Express Shuttle Service and Enterprise Car Rental.
- Access to the best lift ticket deals available through Liftopia.com.