It's shoulder season here in Summit County and for those who are here, it means deal time! By shoulder season, I am referencing to the very short time period we have here in the mountains that are not extremely busy. As a local, might I say we love this time of the year! It's a nice time to gather ourselves before another epic winter, to recharge our batteries before pushing our gears into full throttle. It's also a great time to really get to know about our local establishments and restaurants before they all get slam packed with our friends from... well, just about everywhere.
Right now, there are some really amazing restaurant deals going on that I think everyone should be taking advantage of! Here are some of the ones that stick out to me the most...
Snake River Saloon
- Look for dinner coupons in the Summit Daily for the Snake River Saloon during the off-season, and enjoy no cover charge on locals' night on Thursdays in the Saloon for live music.
Dillon Dam Brewery
- Monday-Friday - $8.95 Bar Lunch:
- Sit at the bar and enjoy your choice of a veggie, beef, or chicken burger with a side of fries and a soft drink for only $8.95!
- Sunday-Thursday (ending Nov. 19th) - 30% Off Pub Dinners!
- During the week from 5-10pm come in and enjoy 30% off ALL pub dinners. Offer ends November 19th.
Pug Ryan's Brewery
- Enjoy two entree specials for only $28 when dining in from Monday - Thursday. The chef changes the menu weekly so keep your eyes out for something that attracts you. This deal will be over at the end of the month.
Nozawa Sushi & Teppanyaki
- Nozawa is currently offering some amazing deals for those dining in only. 50% off many of their sushi options and a limited number of entrees.
There are also some great deals going on in Breckenridge, but you can only take advantage of them if you have obtained the Breckenridge Dining Passport, so let me fill you in on details about that!
The Breckenridge Dining Passport is a discount booklet offering over 20+ restaurant deals around Breckenridge. You can easily purchase this booklet at any participating restaurants or at the Breckenridge Welcome Center (203 S. Main Street, 877-864-0868). The booklet costs $10 and all of the proceeds go to benefiting the Summit Community Care Clinic, Summit FIRC, Advocates for Victims of Assault and Summit County Social Services.
Here are some of the great deals you can take advantage of with the Breckenridge Dining Passport...
Downstairs at Eric's
- Monday-Wednesday (until Nov. 19th) : Kids eat free with the purchase of one adult entree per kids entree!
- Now through Nov. 19: On Monday through Wednesday take advantage of two-for-one entrées. Thursdays through Sundays they are offering a three-course dinner for $35.
- Buy two entrees and get two beverages free! This offer ends on November 19th and some restrictions do apply.
The deals that I mentioned in this blog are only a fraction of those going on in Summit County right now. Feel free to take a look at the whole list here: http://www.summitdaily.com/exploresummit/dining/18604241-113/dining-deals-in-summit-county-over-the-off-season
Written By : Patrick Foley