What better way to spend Thanksgiving than in a beautiful snowy mountain setting? We still have lodging availability for the holiday weekend, so gather up your friends and family and head up to Keystone! There is plenty to do in Keystone this holiday weekend. Keystone now has skiing down to both River Run Village and Mountain House base areas. It’s time to get those skis out of the garage and get ready for the season! Also, the Saturday after Thanksgiving is Keystone’s Winter Carnival and Lighting of River Run. Bring the kids to enjoy cookies, hot cocoa, and meet Santa. For the adults enjoy live music with a warm cocktail in your hand. End the festival with the Lighting of the Holiday Tree to get you into the holiday spirit.
Of course the best part of Thanksgiving is eating! Here are some great options for you if you’d either like to venture out for dinner, or if you would like to have your meal prepared for you to bring back to your lodging and family.
Thanksgiving Dinner Out
- Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with rustic ambience and white tablecloths. The Snake will be serving their full menu with specials. Make sure to check out the live music over the weekend if you’re looking for some late night fun. The Snake is a Keystone institution!
- Enjoy a Thanksgiving Buffet over in scenic Lakeside Village. While the restaurant doesn’t officially open until November 20th, you can make your reservation for their Thanksgiving Buffet now.
- Enjoy a Scenic Cocoa Ride or Dinner Sleigh Ride over your Thanksgiving holiday weekend. It will sure to be your favorite memory of the holiday. SummitCove guests can look for a special coupon to save on their sleigh rides in the Key to Keystone coupon book.
- “Take Home Thanksgiving Dinner Menu” for pickup in Silverthorne.
- Pick up or Delivery - “Dinner at your Door” - text 970-468-7860 or email
- Pick up just a turkey or a full dinner at Whole Foods in Frisco.
- There are some great order ahead options at Safeway in Frisco also.
- Start and end your meal with Saved by the Wine’s delicious nibbles. It’s the perfect way to add to your Thanksgiving meal. They can also setup customized deliveries to your condo in Keystone… charcuterie board appetizer with a delicious wine or a holiday pie?
It's not too late to plan a Thanksgiving holiday weekend in the mountains. Call a SummitCove vacation planner today to reserve the perfect spot for your family vacation.