- Buy a season pass. If you are planning on skiing 3 - 4 days or more this season, you might be able to save money with a season pass.
- Book your lodging. Prices and selection are always best BEFORE the ski season begins!
- Start exercising! Even if it just means taking the stairs and parking on the far side of the lot. Start small and you'll soon start getting in shape for the slopes!
- Hit 'last season clearance' sales at your local sports shops to score great deals on last year's gear.
- Wax your skis! Be ready to head out the door for that first powder day!
Posted on 9/11/2017 by Alyssa Hubbard
60 Days til Ski Season at Keystone Resort in Colorado!
Get excited! We are counting down the days until Keystone Resort opens for the winter 2017 - 2018 ski season in Colorado! Just 60 more days to go until the big opening day on Friday, November 10, 2017! What should you do to get prepared?